Price 1.6 MB
Venus Freeze Plus™
Skin tightening system
Anti-aging made easy for you and your patients.
An easy-to-use system with advanced safety features for non-invasive skin tightening and wrinkle reduction*. Powered by a combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields, treatments are extremely comfortable with no downtime and safe for all skin types. Venus Freeze Plus™ is the ideal system for anyone looking to break into the medical aesthetic industry.
Venus Freeze Plus™ features two applicators: DiamondPolar™ for smaller treatment areas and OctiPolar™ for larger areas. Both of these lightweight, ergonomically designed applicators are powered by our proprietary (MP)2 technology, combining the proven efficacy of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency with Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields. It also features two advanced safety features-Real-Time Thermal Feedback and Automatic Temperature Control-for enhanced patient safety and improved ease of use for the operator.
MULTI-POLAR RADIO FREQUENCY
- Radio frequency (RF) is delivered using a unique algorithm that leads to homogeneous energy delivery and volumetric heating for maximum patient comfort
- Also leads to quick and safe increase to therapeutic temperature, even on larger areas, and easy, continuous maintenance of therapeutic temperature throughout the treatment
- Eliminates the need for topical cooling agents
PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELDS
- Effect of Multi-Polar RF is enhanced by Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF), a non-thermal technology emitted through the applicator’s electrodes
- Promotes angiogenesis to better fit oxygen and nutrient needs of the skin
- PEMF has been proven effective in triggering regenerative processes in the skin and has been used in conventional medicine for decades
THE SYNERGISTIC EFFECT OF MULTI-POLAR RF & PEMF
- Synergistic combination of Multi-Polar RF (thermal) and PEMF (non-thermal) leads to tightening, followed by neocollagenesis
- RF heats and directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF is known to promote angiogenesis and induce fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2, resulting in increased collagen synthesis1
ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES
REAL-TIME THERMAL FEEDBACK
- Venus Freeze Plus™ applicators are equipped with integrated sensors that provide real-time thermal feedback, allowing for easy and immediate detection of skin temperature profile
- Display shows temperature profile throughout the treatment, ensuring greater operator control and optimal patient experience
AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL
- Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) allows the operator to easily select a target temperature suitable for the specific patient and treatment area
- Makes it easier to maintain a steady therapeutic temperature throughout the treatment
- ATC, combined with Real-Time Thermal Feedback, delivers superior patient experience and comfort, and leads to more predictable and consistent results
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Venus Freeze Plus™ includes various features that enables a higher return on ownership, such as affordable pricing, cutting-edge technology for all skin types, and no disposables. Venus Concept’s industry-unique business model is designed to even further increase the success of your business.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
*Venus Freeze Plus™ is cleared by the FDA for the non-invasive treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and rhytides in females with Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV. It is licensed by Health Canada for temporary skin tightening, and temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite on the abdomen and flanks, using the DiamondPolar™ and OctiPolar™ applicators. The DiamondPolar™ applicator on Venus Freeze Plus™ has CE Mark for the non-invasive treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and rhytides, and the increase of skin tightening, temporary circumferential reduction, and cellulite reduction with the OctiPolar™ applicator.
1. Callaghan, M. J., Chang, E. I., Seiser, N., Aarabi, S., Ghali, S., Kinnucan, E. R., . . . Gurtner, G. C. (2008). Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields Accelerate Normal and Diabetic Wound Healing by Increasing Endogenous FGF-2 Release. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 121(1), 130-141. doi:10.1097/01.prs.0000293761.27219.84
Free Download Brochure
Please enter at least your email address and phone number before submit to download a brochure.
Studio : NANO LASER
Extremely powerful and compact qs Nd:YAG
The Studio is very effective in the removal of tattoos, pigmented lesions and permanent makeup. Treatment using the Studio is quick and nearly painless, bloodless, without causing injury or leaving scars.
World’s first. Industry’s finest. Light years ahead.
Cynosure’s PicoSure laser treats at three wavelengths: 532nm, 755nm, and 1064 nm, making it ideal for treatment of pigmentary conditions. With the addition of the Focus™ Lens Array, you’ll be able to treat stubborn skin conditions in addition to removing tattoos.
Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser for revitalization and treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos for all skin types. The MedLite C6 is a multi-wavelength system which provides the consistent results that practitioners worldwide depend on and trust.
High-powered Q-Switched Nd: YAG laser for skin revitalization and pigmentary and tattoo treatments. Built on the original ConBio™ Q-Switched laser technology, the Revlite SI is a multi-wavelength system providing superior efficacy, comfort, and power. It is trusted by practitioners worldwide.